- About Us
- Success Stories
- Investor Relations
- System Analyst - Application
System Analyst - Application (Ref: MSU/SAA)
- Lead team of programmers on programs design and coding
- Involve in design and development activities
- Collect user requirements
- Prepare design and technical documentation
- Write up test cases for subsequent System Integration Test (SIT)
- Assist end-users to conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Provide training as and when necessary
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering
- 4+ years’ IT experience in software development
- Good experience in Java programming
- Good experience in programming using SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in HKSAR Government project is an advantage
- Knowledge in COBOL programming language is an advantage
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: email@example.com or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Resources Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong". Please quote the position in the application.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.