- About Us
- Success Stories
- Investor Relations
- .NET System Analyst
.NET System Analyst (Ref:EIM/SA)
- Responsible for designing and implementation of web, mobility and cloud based applications
- To participate in the system development life cycle of enterprise level system development project(s)
- To involve in user requirements gathering, system analysis and design, development, implementation, testing, deployment, documentation, etc.
- Lead development team in coding, unit and system test, UAT support
- The successful candidate will be responsible for application development in large enterprises in Hong Kong
- Degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5 years or above experience in system design and application development
- Strong technical skills in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Microsoft SQL Database, web services, Azure Cloud
- Professional Certificates on Azure Cloud is an advantage
- Familiar with processing XML, Excel and CSV data file
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Resources Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, HK". Please quote the position in the application.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.