- About Us
- Success Stories
- Investor Relations
- JAVA Analyst Programmer/ Programmer
JAVA Analyst Programmer/ Programmer (North Point / Kowloon) (Ref: ENS/APJAVA)
- Responsible for implementation of web applications
- To participate in the system development life cycle of enterprise level system development project(s) based on worldwide recognized standards and methodologies
- To involve in user requirements gathering, system analysis and design, development, implementation, testing, deployment, documentation, etc.
- To perform coding, unit and system test, UAT support
- The successful candidate will be responsible for application development in large enterprises in Hong Kong
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 1 year or above experience in web application development
- Fresh graduates are welcome
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: email@example.com or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Resources Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong". Please quote the employer reference number in the application.
In order to explore more about our growth initiatives and other job opportunities, please visit our website http://www.ctil.com/.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.