- About Us
- Success Stories
- Investor Relations
- Analyst Programmer / Programmer (HRMS)
Analyst Programmer / Programmer (HRMS) (Ref: HRMI/PGR)
- Responsible for programming and implementation of Human Resource Management System
- Collect user requirements
- Handle systems enhancement and customization
- Participate in system and database design
- Provide system support and training to clients
- Prepare technical documentation
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, VB.net or ASP.net
- Experience in SQL server backup and restore, maintenance plan and execution plan will be an advantage
- Experience in Git, C#, jQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax, LESS will be an advantage
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Be a good team player with good communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fresh graduates will be considered as Programmer Trainee
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: email@example.com or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Resources Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong". Please quote the position in the application.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.