- System Support Engineer – Wanchai Office (TC)
System Support Engineer – Wanchai Office (Ref: MS/SSE)
The System Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting our IT services and applications. The responsibilities include system administration, hardware/software installation, user workstation setup and troubleshooting. The candidate will have an opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects, with both external clients and internal users.
- F7 or above / Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 0-1 year relevant working experience
- Experience in Windows based platforms and network equipment is an advantage
- Basic knowledge in system administration, system backup and hardware/software installation
- Willing to travel and work at client offices and data centers if necessary.
- Willing to work over-time and independently
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: email@example.com or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Resources Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong". Please quote the position in the application.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.