- System Analyst – Software Products (TC)
System Analyst – Software Products (Ref: HRMI/SA)
- Collect user requirements and perform analysis
- Responsible for system design, coding and testing
- Lead team of programmers; Collaborate with stakeholders to meet deadline
- Prepare technical documents and specifications
- Proactively look for improvements and increase code quality
- Good problem-solving skills and with can-do attitude
- High Diploma or above in Computer Science, Engineering;
- 5+ years’ IT experience in software development;
- A good team player, hardworking, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good in presentation and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills in solutions formation and application design;
- Hands on experience with Microsoft .Net, VB, Vue.JS and web programming;
- Experience in HRM solutions development is an advantage
- Good command in written and spoken in English and Chinese
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: email@example.com or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Resources Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, HK". Please quote the position in the application.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.