- Programmer (TC)
Programmer (Ref: MSU/PGR)
- Develop programs according to the design
- Conduct unit test and integration test
- Develop prototype for new software
- Produce programs documentation
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering
- 1 year IT experience on software development
- Knowledge of Java programming is preferable
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: email@example.com or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Resources Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong". Please quote the position in the application.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.