- HRMS Consultant / Assistant HRMS Consultant (TC)
HRMS Consultant / Assistant HRMS Consultant (Ref: HRMI/CT)
- Closely work with the internal team, design and deliver a customized and comprehensive service for client's business
- Carry out system implementation work including installation, configuration and UAT
- Provide coaching and training to the end users
- Prepare project documents including business requirements
- Follow-up with the clients, provide enhancement and upgrade advices to the clients from time to time
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline .
- Knowledge in MS SQL, HR practice and related legislation (including but not limited to Hong Kong) is an advantage
- Knowledge in HRMS is definitely a plus
- Sound PC knowledge including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- A team-player with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- 1 year or above relevant working experience
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant HRMS Consultant
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: email@example.com or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Resources Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, HK". Please quote the position in the application.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.