- System Engineer / System Administrator (SC)
System Engineer / System Administrator (Ref: MST/SE)
- Install, configure and maintain Linux operating systems
- Perform regular system monitoring to ensure the stability and availability of system services
- Provide a highly available and stable network infrastructure environment to user access for overall operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Analyze and resolve incidents and problems in timely and accurate manner
- Provide onsite support at data center and client offices
- Diploma / Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Be able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- 1-2 year relevant working experience in system / server administration
- Experience in Linux system operation and administration is preferable
- Familiar with Linux platform applications: JBoss, Nagios, Apache, shell scripting is an advantage
- Self-motivated, organized, positive attitude and able to work independently
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: email@example.com or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Resources Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong". Please quote the position in the application.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.