- Business Analyst / Consultant – Retail Management Systems (SC)
Business Analyst / Consultant – Retail Management Systems (Ref: ERM/BA)
- Assist to liaise with client on new application systems related projects, monitor and manage the progress of IT projects and change requests.
- Conduct user and system requirements study, provide system design and evaluation subject to user requirements. Compile user requirement specification. Prepare system prototype. Manage system scope and user expectations.
- Provide support to Project Administration in system design, testing, implementation, training and documentation.
- Formulate and prepare Test Case and Scripts, Administration and User Guide, Training Material etc.
- Coordinate the project outstanding actions and follow up on the clients’ requirements to ensure the project is proceeding on track.
- Degree or High Diploma in Computer Science, Information System, Business Administration, or related disciplines.
- 2 year or above relevant working experience; candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Consultant Trainee.
- A team-player with good communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Sound PC knowledge including MS Office Tools.
- Knowledge in Windows Server, Microsoft Dot Net, MS SQL, Retail Management System applications will be an advantage.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Resources Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong". Please quote the position in the application.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.