- Assistant Project Manager / Senior HRMS Consultant
Assistant Project Manager / Senior HRMS Consultant (Ref: HRMI/APM)
- Responsible for project implementation of HR systems
- Plan, execute and manager the project for current and new clients
- Estimate the required resources and assign individual responsibilities in projects
- Manage day-to-day tasks and resolve issues in various aspects of a project
- Identify, minimize, resolve and mitigate project risks.
- Apply quality assurance procedures to review and ensure the quality level of project deliverables.
- Manage the project documents in a review process to achieve customer acceptance.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with the business and user communities for the current projects and future opportunities
- Project Management support during presales stage, including project planning and resources estimation
- University degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in application development and project management
- Experience in dealing with customers at senior and management level
- Experience in HR system will be an advantage
- Strong IT consulting / project management experience and people management skills
- Excellent leadership skills in leading project teams
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: email@example.com or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Resources Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, HK". Please quote the position in the application.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.